FLEXI STORAGE WARDROBE 6-YEAR WARRANTY
With careful installation and proper care, your Flexi Storage Wardrobe will provide trouble-free storage. However, in the unlikely event of any defects arising in the first six (6) years, due to faulty manufacture or materials, Flexi Storage warrants to repair or replace the faulty Wardrobe component(s) provided they have not been subject to any form of mistreatment.
How your 6-Year Flexi Storage Wardrobe Warranty works:
Subject to proof of purchase, Zenexus Pty Ltd provides the following limited warranties to the original purchaser of Flexi Storage Wardrobe products purchased and used in Australia and New Zealand.
Your six (6) year warranty will begin from the date of purchase and covers faults in the manufacturing process or materials within 6 years from date of purchase.
AS A CONSUMER YOU HAVE STATUTORY GUARANTEES REGARDING FAULTY OR MISDESCRIBED GOODS. THIS WARRANTY IS IN ADDITION TO AND DOES NOT AFFECT THOSE RIGHTS
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For the Wardrobe Warranty to apply:
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of Flexi Storage Wardrobe products used for normal, personal, domestic and household purposes only. It is not transferable.
The original purchaser may obtain the benefits of this warranty on the following conditions.
- The original purchaser is able to provide an acceptable form of proof of purchase
- The Flexi Storage Wardrobe was installed and is used in accordance with all the supplied product information and instructions, and
- Zenexus is notified within thirty (30) days of the alleged problem occurring and evidence is provided of the alleged defect.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Product/s without proof of purchase.
- Product/s not purchased from Bunnings (authorised retailer).
- Products which are resold or reconstituted as second-hand goods.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by overloading.
- Usage other than normal personal domestic and household use.
- Variations in colour and shade.
- Exposure to excessive heat, moisture, ultra-violet light or physical or chemical abuse (such as floor and paint strippers and other harsh chemicals).
- Natural colour fading caused by prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Movement of wardrobe infill or worktop caused by natural movement of the house’s structure for installations over 30 days old. This also includes settlement of furniture if fitted on top of carpet.
- Alteration, modification, repair or use of the product which is inconsistent with the supplied product instructions.
- Damage, problems or failure caused by acts of God, fire, wind, storm, flood lightening, vandalism, earthquake, pests, insects or interference by foreign objects or matter affecting the product such as dirt, debris, soot or moisture.
- Products which have been installed in a portable or mobile building, structure or application including but not limited to, a caravan or boat.
- Products which are re-installed at a location other than the original installation site.
- Inadequate support in the structure to which the product is installed.
- Damage created whilst fitting of any small item replacements, for example, handles, hanging rails, etc.
- Electrical and light fittings, bulbs mirrors and glass.
- Door and drawer adjustments and caulking, or refitting of drawers removed from drawer runners.
- Accidental damage caused because of an unexpected and non-deliberate action.
- If the furniture is required to be removed from the room’s structure the guarantee does not cover re-decoration or damage to flooring and walls. This will be the responsibility of the consumer to make good.
- All consumables required to replace faulty parts will be charged for; these include, but are not limited to, screws, filler, brackets, etc.
- Repairs to products without the authorisation of Zenexus in writing.
Making a Claim:
- To make a claim you must provide a copy of your original proof of purchase and proof of installation to enable us to determine whether your Flexi Storage Wardrobe falls within the warranty and the relevant warranty period.
- The acceptable proof of purchase is a receipt that clearly shows the product purchase date and place of purchase. Where there is no acceptable proof of purchase we undertake no responsibility to repair the product under warranty.
- Photographic evidence of the issue must be provided to allow Zenexus to confirm the claim is covered under the warranty. This will assist us to determine there is not a breach of the warranty.
- Zenexus will aim to rectify all valid claims within 45 days of receipt of the Warranty Form. We will provide this to you upon receipt of your enquiry.
- To enable us to deal with your claim, please supply the below information and submit to Zenexus:
- Contact Name
- Postal & Physical Address
- Telephone and/or Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Details of issue along with photos
- Should you have any further queries regarding your claim, please email email@example.com
You will be charged:
You will be charged for work done or any service call/s if:
- The problem is not covered by this warranty.
- There is no distinct product fault or defect.
- You are unable to provide acceptable proof of purchase and decide to proceed with your claim.
Zenexus Pty Ltd makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this warranty. The repair or replacement of the product or part of the product is the absolute limit of Zenexus Pty Ltd’s liability under this express warranty.
Subject to any liability imposed under the Australian Consumer Law, Zenexus Pty Ltd will not:
- be liable to the purchaser or any other person for any consequential, incidental, direct or indirect loss, damage or costs incurred or suffered by the purchaser or any other person, including but not limited to damage to persons or property, damage to a third party or user’s vehicle or property, loss of turnover, loss of profits, loss of business or goodwill; or
- otherwise be liable for or in connection with the assembly, manufacture, design, supply or use of the products, or the description, quality, condition, performance, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the products.
NOTE: We strongly recommend you read all instructions supplied by Flexi Storage Wardrobe before making a warranty claim.